Other treatment dosing and durations may be appropriate.
The most appropriate course of treatments will be different for each patient.
We collaborate with patients towards the best possible treatments – we strive to maximize the duration and quality of results through appropriate dosing, adjunct medications as appropriate, and a treatment frequency that makes sense for you.
- For psychiatric symptoms and some pain conditions
- 40 minutes of active infusion
- 20 minutes of active recovery, approximately
- Patients typically spend 1.5 hours in the office
- Low-dose infusions typically start around 0.5 mg/kg/hr of ketamine and are adjusted to appropriate response of the patient
Two-hour low-dose infusions
- For some pain conditions.
- 2 hours of active infusion
- 1 hour of active recovery, approximately
- Patients typically spend 3 hours in the office
- For some pain conditions
- 4 hours of active infusion
- 2 hours of active recovery, approximately
- Patients spends up to 6 hours in the office